Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Star Crossed Cards - BoBunny

Star Crossed Cards by Lynn Shokoples featuring the Star Crossed Collection for BoBunny
 Good Morning Everyone! Hope your day is full of sunshine and happiness! Today on BoBunny's Facebook page, I'm sharing a few cards I made using the new Star Crossed Collection. This collection is so versatile. You might think Valentines Day, but I chose two different themes. One is for my daughters birthday, and the other is for her also when she competes for the Canadian Championship in ballroom. Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see her dance!! It can't come soon enough for me, lol
Star Crossed Cards by Lynn Shokoples featuring the Star Crossed Collection for BoBunny

Star Crossed Cards by Lynn Shokoples featuring the Star Crossed Collection for BoBunny





Love You Beyond The Stars
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Star Crossed/ Honeycomb, Love, Star Crossed
Noteworthy: Star Crossed
Buttons: Star Crossed
Layered Chipboard: Star Crossed
Stencils: Lace
Glitter Paste: Silver

Catch Your Dreams
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Star Crossed/ Star Crossed
6x6 Paper Pad: Star Crossed
Double Dot Cardstock: Island Mist Chevron
Layered chipboard: Star Crossed
Stamps: Distressed Textures
Glimmer Spray: Mint, Gold
Ink Pad: Licorice
Wood Shapes: Iron Works

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the feathers on the second one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo Bunny, sigh I just love the new BB lines. I am having an increasingly hard time getting my mitts on the new stuff. Gorgeous card work.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.