Friday, February 13, 2015

Freebie Friday Cut File - My Journey My Story

 Lynn Shokoples My Journey My Story Cut Files
Just click on the photo to go to Dropbox!

Hi Everyone! Just like the title says... It's Freebie Friday! I decided that the name sounds fun, so why not do cut files on Fridays. I just took a class by Cathy Zielske called Move More Eat Well. It was a 31 day class on exactly like it says, Moving More and Eating Well. It was such an inspiring class that I wanted to continue the mini album I made and chart my progress for the entire year. So along with that came the idea of making some cut files for my binder. And since I love to share, they are yours to download and use! I hope you enjoy! Until next Friday....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

4 comments:

  1. You are a busy lady Lynn. Good for you for keeping track. My girlfriend and I were talking about measures of success. I told her I don't get on the scale ever. And she said how do I know. Oh, I said, I can tell by the bag of do not fits....so she said, Oh, you do have a measure....me...well like I said the bag is full, so I consider that measure broken. LOL Wishing you happiness and health. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. That class sounds interesting-just what I need=the moving and eating part, but can't fit another class in just now!! Wish I had a silhouette cause I love your files!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.