Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Are The Definition of Beauty - BoBunny

You Are The Definition of Beauty Scrapbook Page by Lynn Shokoples using BoBunny Star Crossed Collection
Good Morning!! This is a layout I did for BoBunny using the Star Crossed Collection. Oh my goodness there were so many fabulous elements to choose from, I wanted to use them all, lol. My new favourite thing... the Film Strip Sticker. You can place it anywhere!!! Can you tell I had too much fun playing in the studio? Along with the Noteworthy, Layered Chipboard and some washi tape, this came together quite quickly. This photo of Nicole is  from our Fall photo shoot at the cabin. She is the "Definition of Beauty" inside and out. She is such a confident, caring, funny, talented young lady. I love scrapping her!!
You Are The Definition of Beauty Scrapbook Page by Lynn Shokoples using BoBunny Star Crossed Collection

You Are The Definition of Beauty Scrapbook Page by Lynn Shokoples using BoBunny Star Crossed Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Star Crossed/ Altered, Honeycomb
6x6 Paper Pad: Star Crossed
Noteworthy: Star Crossed
Buttons: Star Crossed
Layered Chipboard: Star Crossed
Film Sticker: Star Crossed
Stamp Sticker: Star Crossed
Blossoms: Denim Blue Bouquet
Stamps: Stained Textures
Ink Pad: Licorice
Stencil: Brockade
Double Dot Jewels: Rudy Red, Tuxedo
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned
Wood Shapes: Iron Works

3 comments:

  1. How pretty-I think you should put your picture in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the torn layers and the film strips!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.