Thursday, May 14, 2015

Your Gonna Hear Me Roar- BoBunny

Good Morning! Today on BoBunny's Facebook Page I am sharing this layout using the new Safari Collection. Last summer we spent a fabulous day at the Calgary Zoo, so this was the perfect collection for my photos. This was such a fun collection to work with. All the embellies were just too cute and it was hard to pick! There is nothing more fun than playing with stickers, chippies and stamps!! The patterned paper had a corrugated look to it, so I thought it would make a fun background. Now with this collection in my stash, I think I have to take another trip to the zoo!! Until next time...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Corrugated/ Safari
Noteworthy: Safari
Chipboard: 44 Pc. Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/Safari
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Safari
Stamps: Stitches, Captured, Distressed Textures
Double Dot Ink: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Mint, Frost

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT title for those photos!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this carefully layered layout. Love the Big Cats. Perfect. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.