Monday, August 31, 2015

Happiness - BoBunny

 Good Morning and a Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a layout I did on the BoBunny facebook page. My daughter and her husband were at a wedding where they had a photo booth! How fun right? I couldn't resist scrapping these with the new Genevieve Collection from BoBunny. The colors are rich yet subtle. I used a bunch of different stamps from the stamp sets and some embellies from the chipboard collection. The little birds I fussy cut from the 6x6 paper pad. It's so much fun to start playing with a new collection. Have a wonderful day everyone... until next time!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Blossom, Lavish/ Genevieve
6x6 Paper Pad:  Genevieve
Combo Stickers:  Genevieve
Chipboard:  Genevieve
Stickable Stencil: Whimsy
Stamps: Flutter, To The Point, Captured,Stained Textures,Stitches
Ink: Blueberry
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.