Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Lord is Good - Bible Journaling

The Lord is good to those who wait for him bible journal page by Lynn Shokoples Lamentations 3:25-26
 Good Morning! I just got home from our last bit of summer vacation out at the cabin. We spent a week sitting in the sun, reading, sharing and doing some bible journaling. Well, let me clarify.. I was bible journaling while hubby was reading about flying and sharing, lol.. This is a page I did while out at the cabin. While I'm still learning to draw, I am doing a lot of tracing and trying to add details of my own. This is a whole new art for me, since I can't draw. Thank goodness for talented people that share their artwork. This photo came from "draw4life" and I thought it fit perfectly with the passage from Lamentations 3:25-26. I love reading different passages from different parts of the bible to inspire my art. I am also reading a bible my mom gave me, which is in Chronological order. It's fascinating!! This is a whole new season for me, and I'm so thankful I found this type of art. Until next time...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.