Friday, September 11, 2015

Bible Journaling - Colossians

 Good Morning! It's Friday.. how did that happen already? I want the end of summer to slow down...slow way down! Today I have another bible journal page to share, this one from Colossians. I found this photo from Salem news and it just inspired me to try and re-create it on a page. It's amazing because each time I sit down, I have no idea what I'm going to do, or if I can even do it. Somehow it always turns out in the end.. and we know who we can thank for that. I keep saying it, but this is an amazing journey. Until next time...


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.