Monday, September 14, 2015

Dear Santa Tags - BoBunny


 Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!! I was peeking through my new BoBunny collections, and it was just a peek, when I spotted the Noteworthy package from Dear Santa..  When I saw Santa and Mr. Snowman, well... I thought "now wouldn't those make cute tags?".. and so it began. Out came the Glitter Paste and the patterned paper. This was just too much fun! And now I have some tags for Christmas gifts!! ( And it's not even December). Quick and fun!! Now maybe I should think about doing some shopping for the gifts to go with the tags, lol.. Have a scrapfabulous day my friends..until next time....

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Wonderland, Sweater, Nutcracker/Dear Santa
Noteworthy: Dear Santa
Combo Stickers: Dear Santa
Glitter Paste: Wasabi, Sugar

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.