Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Provence Altered Frame - BoBunny

Provence Altered Frame by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
 Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!! Today I am sharing this altered frame I made for BoBunny which they are sharing on Facebook today. For this project I used the cards from the Journaling Card pack from the Provence Collection. I had this frame in my studio, and I thought.. hmmm wouldn't it be fun to alter? So with the cards and some embellies from the collection, this is what I came up with.. now where should we hang it??? Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome Wednesday


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Journaling Cards: Provence
Noteworthy: Provence
Layered Chipboard: Provence
Laser Cut Chipboard: Timepiece
Combo Stickers: Provence
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia
Pearlescent: Graphite

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.