Sunday, February 28, 2016

Bible Journaling Pages



Daniel Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning! It's Sunday and I thought I would catch up on sharing some Bible Journaling Pages I did while out at the cabin. I love the solitude there. It's the perfect place to read and reflect on God's Word. To bring the pages to life with a drawing is a feeling I can't even describe. For me, reading His word is so calming, but then to focus, reflect and draw what comes from your heart is another feeling all together. I looked the other day an I have over 100 pages documented in my bible. Let's say it's getting a little thick, lol. I have the Tyndale Inspire Bible on pre-order from Amazon and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival! A new bible to create in, I can't wait! If you haven't seen it, please check it out! Over 400 illustrations to color and create with..
Deuteronomy Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
 This page was very special. I was talking to hubby about seeking the Lord and he says "what about a magnifying glass and a Sherlock Hat?".. Brilliant don't you think? So thank you hubby for your support and input!
Habakkuk Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.