Monday, February 29, 2016

Imagine - BoBunny

Imagine Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Beautiful Dreamer Collection
 Good Morning! Today on the BoBunny facebook page I am sharing a layout I did featuring the new Beautiful Dreamer Collections. The hardest part was trying to pick which 12x12 sheet of patterned paper I wanted to use. They seriously are all so beautiful! When I saw this one I immediately saw the photo of Ryan in it, so away I went. We had a family photo shoot and he was busy capturing the in between moments. I used the word "Imagine" because Ryan is very "out of the box". His saying the other day made me smile "I am so out of the box I'm a circle". That's my boy! I had such fun playing with all the chipboard elements and stickers for this layout. I wanted to frame the photo with things that remind me of Ryan. For me this is a really special layout. Thank you for stopping by....until next time!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy
 support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Live Life, Imagine,Illusion/Beautiful Dreamer
Stickers: Clear Stickers/ Beautiful Dreamer
Chipboard:Beautiful Dreamer
Stickable Stencils: Kaleidoscope, Lots of Love
DoubleDot Pearlescents: Graphite

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circle elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lynn! Like the diagonal arrangement. Also love the journal on the blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching online to find this collection in Canada but not having any luck. Where have you purchased yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching Canadian sites for this collection but not having any luck. Where did you purchase yours? Oh and lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri;
    I am blessed to be a designer for BoBunny, so I get my collections a little ahead of time. I believe that the scrapbook stores should have or will be getting the collections shortly. Also, check on line.. we have two stores here in Edmonton, Urban Scrapbook and Scrap & Bean that have on line stores as well. Also, in most provinces there are on line stores too... where are you from Sherri??? Maybe I can help you find some.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.