Sunday, March 20, 2016

Daytimer of Faith Week 9 Tutorial

Documented Faith Week 9 by Lynn Shokoples
Happy Sunday! I have another video tutorial for you today! I was working on my Documented Faith Book last night and thought we could all play together! Since there was no prompt for this week, I decided to journal on some quotes or prayers that I had printed out. Any way we can worship HIM is a good thing! I also found out that I love making tutorial videos. I was so terrified before, but those nerves have calmed. I hope you all are enjoying them. I'm still learning! I am trying to do what I like to see. I love talking tutorials, even though they are longer. Let me know what you think? Longer tutorial videos or short fast forwarded process videos set to music? I'm always open to new ideas and love feedback. I hope you enjoy your day.. and I'm off to work on the next page!


Click the YouTube icon to subscribe! Lots more videos coming up!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4m-lAHZ4V9ORFjMDcm3vw


Supplies: All supplies I used can be found in the shopping tabs up top or in the fun little shopping bags on the side!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!! Off to check out the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.