Friday, March 18, 2016

New Blog and an Amazon store!!

Good Morning Everyone! 
 
 Just a quick little post about some fun changes on my blog!

I get a lot of people asking me about which products I use,
which got me thinking! Why not have links to products for them?
So along came......
http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.ca/p/httpastore.html
I set up a store through Amazon, which lets my Canadian and International friends shop right here! No writing down supplies, clicking and more clicking. One stop shopping!
I only put products in the store that I personally use and recommend. (If I find it cheaper someplace, I am going to let you know). I'm a frugal shopper!!
This is strictly through Amazon.. it's not me selling these products, you buy them straight from Amazon.
With this store comes an affiliate program, which means I do get a small fee if you buy
from me.. but.. I'm not in this for the money. It's more about helping you guys out by
putting things in one place. 
So I hope this can help out a few of you, and I'm excited because when I need
to reorder MY supplies, they are right here, close at hand!!
If you find a product that is fabulous, please let me know and I will add it into the store!
The shopping bags are on the sidebar, or there are links in the top tab for the stores.

I also wanted to say thank you to all of you that watched my first tutorial on Youtube yesterday,
you all just make my heart sing!
Have a beautiful day my friends!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.