Friday, March 25, 2016

Lot95 Designs Funky Floral and Mixed Media Bible Tabs

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=search_shop_redirect 

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=search_shop_redirect

Morning!!! Today I'm sharing couple of set of Bible Tabs I made for my Etsy store. Funky Floral's and Mixed Media Bible Tabs. I love bright and cheery as much as I love earthy colors. So those are up and ready to go.. I was pretty excited that I hand painted the backgrounds for the Mixed Media tabs. I wanted to personally thank everyone that has purchased from my store, it means a lot to me. I'm excited to make more goodies!

Now I have been asked... Why Lot95 Designs?

Lot 95 is our lake lot. My Dad originally bought it to build a home for himself and my mom to retire in. Just after my Dad finished building the cabin, he passed away. It's still a family cabin and we spend most of our weekends and holidays there. It's special to me because it reminds me of my Dad. I still miss him everyday. One morning we were outside at the cabin with the dogs and there is this old sign my Dad made that says "95" and use to be on the gate, but now hangs on our porch. I looked at it and said to my hubby.. that would make an awesome business name. So Lot95 designs was born!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=search_shop_redirect



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the entire Bible New Testament, Old Testament, and Bible Verses stamp sets. I am going to put them to good use making tabs just like this...how wonderful they are....Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.