Monday, March 28, 2016

Happiness is Homemade- BoBunny


Happiness Is Homemade Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Soiree Collection
 Good Morning!!! Today on the BoBunny Facebook Page I am sharing a layout I did using the Soiree Collection. I had this photo of Ryan and Nicole printed out just waiting for the right collection, and this was it. So soft and feminine, I know Ryan will love it! My favourite part was using the new Craft Dies and Stickable Stencils. It's so hard to choose which one to use. I wanted to use them all! The elements in the Noteworthy pack added the extra touch and voila the layout was done! Thanks so much for stopping by... until next time.




https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4m-lAHZ4V9ORFjMDcm3vw
 Click the Youtube button to subscribe to my channel for video tutorials!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Boutique/Soiree
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Soiree
6x6 Paper Pad: Soiree
Brads: Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Stamps: Postale, Rough It Up
Stickable Stencil: Fanciful
Glitter Paste: Wasabi
Craft Dies: Love Squared, Ornate Doilies, Keeping Tabs

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.