Thursday, May 19, 2016

Technique Thursday #9 Devotional Art Cards

 Good Morning Friends and Welcome to Technique Thursday! Today I am working on some cards from my Women's Devotional Bible in the book of Judges. In today's video I do a tutorial on both sides of the card, so it's a little longer! On the first side, I am using the NEW sticker sheets that are now available in my Etsy Shop, and on the back side we play with stamps and borders! Lots of fun! For the supplies I used, the links are below! Thanks for stopping by!


Judges Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples

Judges Devotional Art Cards by Lynn Shokoples
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
I am also playing with these in my Colorable Devotional!
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs


 


 




http://amzn.to/1OANspQ

 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
 Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.