Thursday, March 1, 2012

Unique Crafters Design Team Reveal


This is my layout for my Design Team Reveal at Unique Crafters. Our challenge this month is "Anything Goes". Now this was fun. Come by and showcase your style, meet our first ever design team and have some fun. Four our first challenge the prize is HUGE! I hope to see you all at Unique!! For my layout I was using some new Prima Paper and found a beautiful sketch at Prima to also work with!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies; Prima Printery Collection "Folio" "Emperor","Signature" ,"Pressman" & "Negative". Flowers by Prima, Prima Resist Canvas, Time Holtz Distress Stain Pumice Stone, Old Paper, Prima "Say it in Crystals"

5 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.