Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Girls Are the Prettiest


Today at Frosted Designs we have our next sketch reveal. This was a fun sketch to work with. I chose to use some of the Little Yellow Bicycle line that I won and do a really old photo of Nicole. In this one she is six months old...un huh...the photo is 24 years old. Wow..does time fly. So this is my baby girl and I really hope you get a chance to stop by Frosted and join in our new challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle " Paradise" Collection. "Happy Dots", "Born to be Wild", "All Natural Leaves", " Pleasant Plaid", Cardstock Stickers, Paper Flower Kit.

10 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is just darling! what a cute photo, and your paper choices are perfect for it :) Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? my son will be 15 in a few months and it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great take on the sketch! Love the colorful flowers and rosettes! The banner is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I love this adorable page!! The LYB line is so great with that sweet photo and I love how you used the pleated flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn this is a fabulous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Su sweet lovely picture beautiful flowers..like your banner!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet page and she's pretty as ever right from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this page, the colours and the photo work so well together. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn this is so adorable - I love everything about it. It really tugs at the heartstrings looking back at how cute they were as babies - where do those years go to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMYGOSH!! So precious!! I loveeeeeee that photo, the colors and loving the rosettes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.