Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What's Cooking



There is a new sketch up this week at Sketchabilities! The oh-so talented Karan has done it again. Another fabulous sketch! I hope to see you come play along with us this week. When I went to see Pat at Urban Scrapbook she challenged me yet again. She gave me a new line to play with called Fab-Scraps. She said "Lynn...what about a cooking layout?"..I was so proud to announce that I was on my way home to bake apple pies that afternoon. Perfect right?? So I had this fabulous paper, delicious apple pies and a perfect photo opportunity! I see my hair was going in 50 different directions..but hey, I was baking, lol. So thanks to my friends at Urban for the beautiful materials and Karan at Sketchabilities for the fabulous sketch!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies by URBAN SCRAPBOOK

                                        FabScraps Organic Kitchen
                                   FabScraps Organic Lace
                                           FabScraps Chipboard Word
                                           FabScraps Stickers - Apron

                                           FabScraps Shabby Chic Flowers
Other Supplies: Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut:", Color Me Crazy "Leaves", Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Suede", "Coffee Shop"





10 comments:

  1. Love this layout! The lace trim really makes everything stand out so well! The pies look yummy....um, how come I didn't get any of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love those papers and your flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Lynn! Just love all the details you add on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a gorgeous layout, Lynn :)
    Love the lace/doily around the outside & your cluster is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I love this page, you look so relaxed and happy in your kitchen and aren't we our worst enemy talking about our look, your hair looks fine, beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to drop by and tell you how gorgeous your layout is :) I love the flowers and the chipboard letters are a really cute touch!! Awesome job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page Lynn. You are so good with those earthy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, Lynn!!! It doesn't matter what you scrap, it turns out amazing!!!! I looooove those FabScrap papers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, Lynn! I think that collection is perfect for a cooking page, great job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.