Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Onesie

Today at Practical Scrappers we are featuring humorous layouts. I didn't have to put alot of thought into this one. I've wanted to scrap these pictures for a long time. This is my son-in-law Christopher. On a trip to Banff he found his "dream outfit"...THE ONESIE. He didn't take it off for weeks. He even wore it to the New Years party. He tells me he is 'bringing sexy back"...un huh. My daughter says "it's a good thing I love you", lol. I guess I should start looking for matching onesie's for father and baby if they have kids, lol. So come by and see what our designers did , there are some funny layouts on the blog today. Since I was using Authentique products, I thought I would use their latest sketch for my layout. I had fun making the three dimensional stars and I even made the little envelope. It was hard not to put on some flowers, lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Authentique "Loyal" Collection, "Faithful", "Devoted", "Honest", "Euphoria"

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those are some PJ's! They match really well with your paper! Very cute design too and I love the little envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooooooooooo funny!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the grid design and loveeeeeeee the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are funny, he's a cutie! I would love a pair of those! your layout is playful and fun just like the photos, love it!! the grid design is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is a super funny story. Not many kids grow up to see their Daddy in an onesie, so this is a wonderful pic for when the kids are older. The layout is so pretty. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun and beautiful Lo you've made!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.