Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to Today - Let's Get Sketchy


Here is the new sketch reveal today at Let's Get Sketchy. I'm having so much fun being part of this fabulous design team. We are just a chatty happy bunch of ladies on facebook I tell you. It's great to get to know such a wonderful group. I chose to do a layout of our new puppy Jax on his first day home. Our Daisy was 15 weeks old when we got a call to see if we would take this little guy. When I saw that face, he was mine!!! Daisy just loves her little brother and he is now part of our "furever" family! Combine this awesome sketch with my new goodies from Little Yellow Bicycle...and voila...another puppy layout! I would love to see you stop by and join in the fun with us at Let's Get Sketchy!! See you there...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle "Saturdays" "Cottage Dreams", "Blue Reverie", "Meet Me in the Meadow","Pick a Posy","Reverie Garden","Lovely Labels", Dimensional Stickers, Fabric Favorites, Felt & Burlap Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut"

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute and precious little face he has! Adorable "little man" layout you have created here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the colors, the layers...and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blues Lynn! So pretty! And that puppy is just the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the blues on this layout Lynn, and the title banner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet doggy page love the colors and a lovely photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout Lynn, Jax is so super cute, love your mix of papers, and all the little details, very nice layout!! I agree, the lgs team is fantastic, I'll be sad when it's over someday...we'll all have to stay friends on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layout, and that photo is darling. you picked the perfect product to use with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg that dog is so cute!!! just love the lo

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.