Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life is Better with Friends

Today our theme at Practical Scrappers is "stitching on your layout". I'm a huge fan of sewing, so this was perfect for me. I'm really trying to use up my stash and with this Echo Park line, I have the whole collection, so it was an easy choice what to use. It's perfect for boy layouts. This is Noah playing with Daisy and Jax on Mothers Day. The puppies just follow him around everywhere. They are quite the little threesome. That's why...Life is Better with Friends, even if they are puppies! I used a sketch from a new site I found called ScrapFriends for some inspiration. Hope everyone is having an awesome scrappy day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Echo Park Note To Self Collection, " Borders", "Stripes","Grid Dots", "Admit One","Quotes","Inventory", "Numbers", "View Master", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut", The Crafters Workshop "Mini Splats" Stencil

6 comments:

  1. Awww, adorable photo, but you knew I'd say that! LOL! Really great layout and I love the materials you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the paper strips on the side and loving the misting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn, thanks for joining us at ScrapFriends :)! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB layout - Love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful layout, Lynn!!! Love the colors and the details are amazing!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.