Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Know I'm Not Perfect

It's Thursday so it's time to sing along with the design team at Scrap It With A Song. Today we are singing "Every Girl Like Me" by Sugarland. This is actually a song that I suggested, so I was excited that it was chosen. I took a few lines from the song for my title "I know I'm not perfect, but I know I'm worth it". Now I could be talking about myself, or...I could be talking about those two fuzzy little things by my side. I guess we all aren't perfect, but it's so worth it! So I hope you can swing by and play along. I'm getting addicted to the sketches at ScrapFriends, so once again I used one of the sketches for inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection ""Almanac","Seeds","Glimpse","Letters", Misc Brads and Flowers, CTMH "Stitched Together" Stamps, Stampin Up "Polka dot punches", Tim Holtz distress ink "Vintage photo"

11 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors, and loving the mix of circles and hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO!!! Love the stamped, fussy cut, stitched hearts and great title!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page again sweet colors.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lynn, I love the stitched hearts and the softness of the layout. your title is what attracted me to it!! I also love the sketches at SF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super design and great materials= a wonderful layout! Very lovely and I'm glad you got them to sit still for a minute. ( I've yet to witness that LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the soft colours & such a great photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. . . and you're as close as you get (to perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh my this is so BEAUTIFUL!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this page! Thanks for picking such an inspiring song this week Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Love the layout and the song. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love the layout and the song. Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.