Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Say Cheese

Today is a quiet day at my house. Jax just had his surgery so he is napping and of course if one naps, so does the other one. Great time to look for a challenge don't you think? I stopped by Sketches With A Twist and the sketch looked like alot of fun. The twist..doodling! I don't think I have ever doodled on a layout, so this was a good challenge for me. I got out some ink and some pens and away I went. It was a fun morning! Now I'm off to play with the pups and maybe, just maybe clean the house ( 50-50 chance on that one), lol. Have a great day everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Basic Grey Oxford Collection, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Faded Jeans, Misc. flowers.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when a friend plays along and your layout is gorgeous as always, wasn't the doodling fun? I don't usually do it either, so it was something new for me...very cute photos, thanks for playing along with us at swat!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize the young lady! Good job with the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the pics. My daughter loves to pose too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing LO, Lynn!! Your doodling really makes this page which is so perfect for these fun photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the distressing and loveeeeeeeeeee the DOODLES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who on earth is that adorable little girl? I must scrap her myself! LOL! Very fun layout and I love the doodling. Maybe you should doodle on a layout of the doodles! ( Just a thought)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI.. the photos here are so sweet and I love your doodling and the flowers really make the page pop!! and thanks for joining in at Sketches with a Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout! great colours! Thank for joining us a SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute page, love your doodled title! Thanks for playing along with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just loving your playful photos and fabulously fun layout! Such Great colors and take on the sketch too! Thanks so much for joining us at SWAT.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FAN FAB U LAS LOVE your Doodling title...
    THANKS for playing along July's months SWAT Challenge...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.