Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bo Bunny - Choose Happiness


Woohooooo! I'm so excited to announce on my blog that I was asked to be a Guest Designer at Bo Bunny using their amazing new fall and winter collections. Today our assignment was to do "creative journaling". I made a little envelope using the patterned paper from the Serenade collection and then for the journaling, cut out a tag from the cut outs. I also fussy cut some of the flowers and used pop dots to lift them off the page a little. The photo is one we took of Nicole on our last trip to Calgary. We did a day trip to Banff, and she quickly became our "model" for the day! I hope you can stop by and check out our fabulous design team and see what they did with this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny Serenade Collection. Patterned Paper " Dragonfly", "Garden", "Pendant","Dot", "Trellis". Cut Outs, Noteworthy, Brads, Dimensional Stickers, Layered Chipboard

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynn! This page is sooo beautiful! I'll check out the Bo Bunny blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beyond beauty love the paper line

    XX carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous LO, Lynn!! Love your work with this line. You're embellishments and design are fabulous!! Contrats on being selected as a guest designer at Bo Bunny. They are so blessed to have your wonderful talent!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lucky girl..stunning page!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout with your very pretty daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how excited I am for you on this GDT journey!! Those BB girls are amazing aren't they!?!?!?!?!?!!? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I just saw it over on their blog and FELL IN LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page Lynn!! Love the way you used this BoBunny line and congrats again on your Guest Designer spot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this page is really gorgeous Lynn HUGE CONGRATS on guest designing for Bo bunny !!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.