Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Together Forever - Frosted


Well summer has finally arrived and so has another sketch at Frosted Designs. I was really looking forward to using this sketch. I haven't had the doilies and the flowers out for awhile, so I was pretty excited. In honor of Nicole's and Chris's anniversary I thought I would do a wedding photo of them. I can't wait to head over to the blog and see what the designers did with this one. So get out the doilies and lace and come join in the fun! See you there.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Glizt Designs, French Kiss Collection, "Floral", "Fleur","Script","Labels", Prima Flowers, Color Me Crazy Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", Tim Holtz Distress Stain "Peeled Paint", Kaiser Craft Crochet Doilies.

7 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful photo and I love the soft color palette you used with it, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO, Lynn!! You rock doilies and lace!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and that photo is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors and love love love love the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to believe a year has passed! Love your layout and the beautiful softness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous !!! I love everything about this page!!!

    xx Carla
    carliesscraplife.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout too!!
    Simpicity with such great details makes this layout feel all warm and fuzzy... lol..
    Love it! and the colours you have chosen suit perfectly!

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.