Monday, August 6, 2012

Simple Memories


Happy Monday my friends! I love Mondays! Most people love Friday, but Monday's mean a nice quiet house, time to scrap and a time to breathe after a hectic weekend. Today at Let's Get Sketchy we have our new sketch up by the very talented Jenessa Franco. This was a fun one to do. I always seem to have a photo handy of those two cute doodles, and with the Prima Sun Kiss Collection, it all just came together. I hope everyone is having a great sunny day and I hope to see you at Let's Get Sketchy!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Prima Sun Kiss Collection, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", CTMH "Simple Memories" Stamp Set

9 comments:

  1. lovely layout, beautiful colours and sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout, beautiful colours and sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Lynn love it. The soft colors are amazing and great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lynn - such a stunning LO. Love the stamping and distressing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those doggies are so cute, Lynn!! Love the colors you chose on this one to go along with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet layout Lynn! Love the soft colours & those puppies are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the design and loving the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great colors. Love the take on the sketch and the photo is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.