Saturday, September 1, 2012

When Pigs Fly

Howdy Scrappy Friends!  For the month of September at Unique Crafters our challenge is "Anything Goes". That's right...anything! How easy is this challenge? I'm very excited to join the team for another term. I decided to play with my G45 paper I just bought. It's not a line I normally choose, but it had PIGS on it! If you know me, you know my addiction to pigs. Fuzzy Pigs, Ceramic Pigs, Pig Slippers, Pig Mittens..the list goes on! So when I saw this paper...well I couldn't resist.  I just smiled the whole time I was working on this one! I'm also entering this in a challenge over at Artful Delight.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection: "Counting Down", "When Pigs Fly", "Exquisite Motif", "Race for Time", Prima Flowers, Martha Stewart Punches

10 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!! Anything goes is always extra fun, no limits!! By the way that paperline is so cool.

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty girlfriend.. Those pigs are soo cute. You rocked this line. Love your lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture lovely page you have made about your adiction!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of the G45 Lynn and it is so great with your photo!! I usually tend to stay away from them too, because the papers never really fit the subjects of my pages. But I have used their Tropical Travelouge before and loved the way it turned out. You did a fantastic job with the banners on this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that photo?!?!?!?! And I loveeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING all the pennants!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you had to buy this paper!! Adorable and creative LO!! Love the flag strips! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the layout and a great use go the G45 papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute LO!! Love the papers and all the elements. :-) Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout. I love how you flipped the sketch. Those G45 papers were perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layers and colors! So glad you enjoyed the sketch at Artful Delight and played along!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.