Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter Memories


Morning!!! I just wanted to share this layout with you all. It wasn't for a design team or a publication...it was just for fun. I wanted to play with my mixed media goodies and try to put them into a layout.. I even tried some paint splatters ( that one's for you Laurie). The other fun thing I tried for the first time was my new Cameo.. I cut out the title with it.. one big step forward in learning this new machine of mine!!!! So.. I hope your all having a fabulous day!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Authentique Peaceful Collection: Cozy, Freeze,Frost, Details Stickers

13 comments:

  1. Your layout looks like you had fun and it turned out beautiful! Love the warm colors and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lynn, this is absolutely gorgeous! Every element is so flawless that it almost looks digital. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful Lynn!! Love the use of the mixed media...and YAY for paint/mist splatters! And your Cameo title looks awesome! You will be using it like crazy, in no time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this layout so much! The color scheme is just perfect for the photo and I love all the great techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure WISH that winter were a memory right now. lol! This is gorgeous, Lynn....your mixed media techniques make this page a true original. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this is gorgeous, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooo beautiful! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee that photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous!! Love the pps and mixed media! The title looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors you have used on this stunning page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your layout Lynn, those papers go so well with the photos, I love how you blend everything together so nicely, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning creation Lynn!! love the softness of this layout. love the new blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page!! I don't normally think of green for winter, but this looks amazing. Love the masking and wonderful touches in your background! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful! I love your mixed media works. I need to just dive in. Isn't it fun to do a "for fun" layout?! Lol. Super job, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.