Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just an Everyday Kind of Day



Morning Everyone and Happy March! I'm excited we are one step closer to Spring! I would love to share this layout I did for my design board at Urban Scrapbook. This was our March challenge. The team all creates layouts and we showcase them all together. I love seeing what the other girls create. This is of Ashley and Ryan and as the title says.. it's just an everyday kind of day. Now can you all tell I was playing with my Cameo? I cut out the hexagon background then used the little hexagons from it around my layout. Then I cut out the title and the photo frame with it too. I'm having so much fun with this! I think I'm a "little" addicted! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Urban Scrapbook Supplies:
Authentique Renew Collection: Energize, Transform,Flourish, Foundation, Mini Notes
Misc. Flowers

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the papers you used!If I had a cameo I think I would be addicted too...but alas I only have my trusty scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page cool photo and title great design to!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Cute photo! Love the design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design! I love the way the title turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo! Love your product choices, the hexagons and the title work! Awesome job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...that photo is soooo sweet! Beautiful layout, Lynn! You rocked this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, Lynn! You are rocking that Cameo! The hexagons and title are fabulous! Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so, so pretty Lynn. Possible my fave of yours. I adore the colours, the photo, and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! You are going to be an expert at that Cameo in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn the hexagons work a treat as does the flower cluster, an amazing layout with a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the title, the hexagons and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning LO Lynn!! I love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute photo, Lynn!! Love the Yellows and Blues on this layout and the hexagon cut background looks really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome girl! I love what you did with the hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to become more of a gadget girl lol!! I love what you did with your Cameo! Super cute page hon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I especially like their expressions! Well done! Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. veryyyy beautiful design love your work my friend

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.