Friday, March 15, 2013

You And Me


Morning!! How's everyone's day? I wanted to take a break and do a "just for fun" page. When I came upon a sketch at Page Drafts I thought it would be fun to play along. My dear friend Laurie "encouraged" me to go to Michael's for the washi tape sale...and let's just say I now have a "stash" of it, lol.  I have a few rolls, but have never used them on a layout so that was one of my goals for today. The second was to play with my Cameo. Well, you know how that goes.. I searched for "circles"..and ended up buying 14 new cuts! I'm still a newbie at this whole Cameo thing, but it sure is fun! It's blowing and snowing here, so a great day to hibernate and play! Hope your all having a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Background Basic Grey Designer Cardstock, Ticket Paper, Quotes Paper/ Teresa Collins "He Said She Said" collection
Die Cuts: Die cut accessories/ Teresa Collions "He Said She Said"
Washi Tape: Recollections
Stamps: Technique Tueseday  "In Stitches"
Cameo cut files
Twine

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the circle photos and loveeeeeee all the arrows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love all the layering, the cuts, how you framed the photos and the use of the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is wonderful and a girl can never have too much stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout, the title, words and banner are amazing! glad you are enjoyed the washi tape sale at Michael's, isn't it fun to use, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing layout! I love all of your cool details including your arrows and what you did with the Washi tape! Just awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the black words and embellishment draw my eye to the photos, it looks amazing Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice, summery feel! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning LO and design, love how you implemented the Silhouette files.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS, Lynn!!! It turned out beautifully and it is my new favorite layout of yours! Love how you used your Cameo on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY cool graphic elements, Lynn! A fun departure from your signature style [wink]....and wonderful circle epics of you and hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic LO Lynn!! Love how you places everything so perfectly. Great composition!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic page .. love what you've done with your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love all the layers and cameo cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Lynn! Love the stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. another gorgeous design love the layering

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.