Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's Wedding Season


Wedding Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Juliet Collection
Happy Thursday! Today I have a few cards to share that I made for a few weddings my daughter is attending this month. She arrived at home and said "Oh Mom, I need another wedding card".. "Well, actually we have three weddings" she announced.. Well that means, Mom better get busy, lol. I had the Juliet collection from BoBunny already on my desk, so I thought it was the perfect time to get started! Have you checked out Juliet yet? Oh my goodness, such amazing colours and elements in this collection! So without further ado, here they are, nothing too fancy, but something special for the new couple.

Wedding Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Juliet Collection
 Lots of spray and some jewels finished this card off quite nicely.
Wedding Cards by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Juliet Collection
 Aren't Doilies just the perfect addition to any project? I think they just make anything look soft and romantic.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Amore, Soulmate, Nostalgia/ Juliet
6x6 Paper Pad: Juliet
Noteworthy: Juliet
Stickers: Combo Sticker/Juliet
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Juliet
Doilies: Small
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua, Think Pink
Jewels: Frosting
Glimmer Spray: TuTu, Gold

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.