Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Adventure Begins - BoBunny


 Good Morning and Happy Sunday!! Today I am sharing a layout on BoBunny's Facebook Page. This layout has a funny story behind it. When Ryan was leaving to Mexico he told me he had an 8 hour layover in Denver. I said "what are you going to do for that long?". He replies "I'll think of something". Well, off to Mexico they go and wouldn't you know it, they meet these fabulous ladies who (can you guess?) just happen to live in Denver! So on the way home they were sweet enough to entertain the boys on their layover! New friends and new adventures!!! Now, back to my layout...and another story!  I had this photo in mind and the new BoBunny collection boardwalk just happened to appear on my doorstep!! The embellishments are just too cute and fun. I wanted to use them all!!! There are pieces from the Noteworthy pack, the buttons and the brads and layered chipboard too! I told you I couldn't resist! Lots of fun adding little bits here and there! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!!! Until next time.....



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Drift/Boardwalk
6x6 Paper Pad: Boardwalk
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Boardwalk
Buttons: Boardwalk
Brads: Boardwalk
Layered Chipboard: Boardwalk
Noteworthy: Boardwalk
Stamps: Mama Razzi2, Distressed Textures
Wood Shapes: Kraft Camera, Kraft School, That's Life

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun design Lynn. Loving the touches of the sea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING that wood grain and the colors!! And what a great story!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.