Thursday, August 20, 2015

Distress Ink Bookmarks

Distress Ink Bookmarks by Lynn Shokoples
 Happy Thursday!! Today was "make your own bookmark" day in the studio. I had taken the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 and 102 last year where you learn tons of techniques and information about inks. I watched all the videos, printed out the PDF's.. but never tried the techniques until today. Twelve tags.. twelve techniques! Let's just say I was covered in ink by the end of the day. But I had so much fun creating, and that's what it's all about. Now.. to figure out how to coat them, lol... A side note: Putting any coating on these, smeared the colors so on the advice of one of my Bible Journal friends, she suggested self laminating sheets! Worked brilliantly!
Distress Ink Bookmarks by Lynn Shokoples



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags ! I so want to do those classes and every time I think I have the time things come up! You've increased my desire ... Gonna do this :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.