Sunday, January 10, 2016

Always Up To Snow Good - BoBunny

Always Up To Snow Good layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the WhiteOut Collection
 Good Morning!! Today on the BoBunny Facebook Page I'm sharing a layout I did of my two little monkeys that are "Always Up to Snow Good". The Whiteout collection was so fun to use! All those sparkly embellishments, OH MY! And so many fun little pieces to tuck here and there. I could have played with this one all night, but had to stop, lol... Hope you can pop by our facebook page and say hi!! Have a good one... until next time!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Journey, Exhilarating, Arctic Rim, Adventurous/WhiteOut
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ WhiteOut
Noteworthy: Whiteout
Double Dot Jewels: Aqua

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the snowflakes, the photo and all the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.