Thursday, March 10, 2016

The New Inspire Bible by Tyndale House!!

 Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a short video flip through of the new Inspire Bible by Tyndale House being released this month! I was blessed to get an advanced copy of the bible to review. This bible is absolutely amazingly beautiful! It has over 400 illustrations to color!! And let me tell you, each one is beautiful! The line drawings are amazing. There is also a 2" ruled margin for you to create with, journal in, write notes, whatever you would like to do. The text is an 8.65 font, so it's very easy to read. The illustrations are whimsical, classic, vintage... something to please everyone. You can color them, add your own drawings too them, or just leave them black and white. My favourite part is that each book of the bible has a title page that is so beautifully illustrated. I was more than impressed with it. I am excited to begin my journey with this gorgeous bible. If you have any questions at all, just ask here, drop me and email, or find me on facebook! Hope you enjoy the flip through and have an awesome day!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

4 comments:

  1. this bible is beautiful! Where can I order this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bible is beautiful! Where can I order it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christian Mom!
    You can order the bible through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, many of the Christian stores have them as well.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.