Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Soiree Crackle Album - BoBunny

Soiree Crackle Album by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring White Crackle Paste
 Morning! I was excited to share this project last week on the BoBunny blog last week. I got to play with the new White Crackle Paste!! Oh this was fun. I used one of the Misc.Me 8x9 binders, then covered it with the Crackle Paste Primer.. when the primer dried, then came the crackle paste! Fun stuff.. it's so hard to wait while it drys to see the crackle coming out, lol.. Then some Glimmer Sprays, Rough it Up Stamps and some Emerald Ink finished off the album. The pieces from the Soiree collection really complimented the album cover. A fun and easy project that looks complicated! Have a wonderful day my friends! Until next time....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4m-lAHZ4V9ORFjMDcm3vw
 Click here to subscribe to my YouTube Channel where I share my video tutorials!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Hope, Delight, Boutique, Splendid/ Soiree
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Binder: Misc. Me 8x9 Black
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Mint
Double Dot Ink Pad: Emerald
Stamps: Rough it up
Crackle Paste Primer
White Crackle Paste
Palette Knife Assorted
Stamp Blocks

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.