Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mixed Media Bible Art Card Tutorial

 Good Morning! Today I am sharing my very first tutorial video!! YIKES! Honestly I have been terrified to even try it, but I got up the nerve and gave it a go. I wanted to set it all to music, but I got brave and actually talked! I have been asked by quite a few people to do a tutorial on how I do my Devotional Art Cards, so this one is for them! I love you guys!  I would really appreciate some honest feedback if you can. What did you like? Didn't like?  Did you like the talking? Or should it just be music? What would you like to see tutorials on? I'm on a roll now..lol.. I really do appreciate the time it takes to give your feedback, so thank you!!! Now.. on to video number 2!!





https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4m-lAHZ4V9ORFjMDcm3vw
Click on the YouTube button to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you
can catch the next tutorial!

Here are the products I have used in my video.
(Click on the photo to go straight to Amazon)
Also you can click on the shopping tabs or the shopping bags
to shop at Amazon for more of my favourite supplies.




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your process. Fun to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so cool...thanks for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the new blog look!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, my friend just sent me this link. I love this idea. how fun, and what a neat way to share scriptures. I am new to the blog community. I started sharing my stamped cards in Oct. and I'm loving it. I think this would be something sweet to tuck in my cards. I'm going to give this a try. Yours are so beautiful they should be in a binder/book to display your creativity. ☺ I invite you to check out my blog at: victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.