Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Whimsy Art Cards - Deuteronomy and Exciting News!


 Whimsy Circle Cards Deuteronomy Study by Lynn Shokoples

 Good Morning Everyone! How's your day? I am a busy little beaver here, lol.. Today I'm sharing some of my new Devotional Art Cards from Deuteronomy. I'm really learning alot about myself and my relationship with HIM as I go through this devotional.

 And now for my news! Some of you may know that I have set up a little Etsy Shop. Well.. I have added new items! Not just any items... I'm making my mixed media cards available as digital downloads! I get a lot of requests to ask if the cards are available to buy, so I am now sharing them! (I even printed them off for myself to use) I print them out on Matte Brochure Paper with a "best photo" setting.

How can you use them? To make a greeting card, scripture card, prayer card, bible tip in's or for Project Life! As I make more cards for my Devotional I will be adding them to the shop. I'm excited to share them with everyone! A big thank you to all of you that have made purchases, it's so heart warming to know you like what I've designed. It's a huge deal for me, so thank you!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs
 (Just click on "Etsy" to see what I've been up to)


Technique Thursday is also coming up tomorrow, and I will be sharing an art card tutorial if you would like to join me!  Wow, it seems like I just had so much to share today! See you all tomorrow!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.