Thursday, March 31, 2016

Technique Thursday - Whimsy Art Cards

It's Technique Thursday!! Are you ready? Today I'm sharing how I made the Whimsy Heart Cards that I'm using for my Daily Devotional. These little cards are so fun! I love going back and reading the questions and answers. It's a very emotional experience. If you joined me yesterday , I shared my Deuteronomy Devotional cards. I also did a little post about the cards now being available in my Etsy Shop. I get lots of requests if the cards are available to buy, so as I design them, I will make them available as a download in the shop. I will also be doing tutorials on how to make some of them too. My mantra is, I love to share what I do, and make it available for everyone to enjoy and use too. So... let's get on to the Technique Thursday video!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Here are some suggestions for frame and stitch stamps.

3 comments:

  1. hey dear friend you made a fantastic video love it well done.
    for sure I go made one thank you for yout tutorial

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, loved the video. You are doing a great job and the close ups at the end were perfect. I really like the pitt pen. Have to get me one of those. I am so looking forward to the faux midori. Need to do one of those. Gosh I am looking forward to all your new videos. You have got me hooked. Thanks for all your great ideas. Have been going crazy making these cards. Have a great day creating. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.