Friday, April 1, 2016

My Creative Bible Tabs


Creatively Rosey Bible Tabs by Lot95Designs to match the My Creative Bible

Creatively Rosey Topical Bible Tabs by Lot95 Designs to match the My Creative Bible
Morning!!! And yes it's 2:30am as I write this post...but I was excited to share these new Bible Tabs I created to match the new "My Creative Bible"... very similar to the Inspire Bible with over 400 Illustrations to color! So excited!!! So the tabs are available in my Etsy Shop, just $5.50 for the tabs and the topical tabs are $1.00... So I'm off to bed and I'll see everyone in the morning ( or early afternoon when you go to bed at 3am, lol)


My Creative Bible My Creative Bible
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.