Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Believe Prayer Journal- BoBunny



(click the photo to pop over to Scrapbook.com) 

Good Morning!! Happy April! Today I'm sharing a very special project of mine on the BoBunny Facebook Page.  I wanted to continue my daily practice, so I decided that I would write a prayer a day for the month. All the prayers are written, I just need to decorate the booklet now. I made a little faux dori, or as I call it my Bo-dori! It has become such an important keepsake of mine. The whole dori is made with the Believe Collection. I added bits of patterned papers, noteworthy pieces, the Amen stamps and Combo Stickers. I will be sharing a video tutorial tomorrow at Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and here on my blog showing how I made the dori and some of the pages inside.. hope you enjoy!  Until next time....
Believe Prayer Journal by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny

Believe Prayer Journal by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny

Believe Prayer Journal by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny
Here are all my favourite products I used available at Scrapbook.com
(Just click on the photos)



See the Shopping Link on my banner for more of my favourite supplies
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Grace,Marvelous,Devotion,Blessed, Glory,Believe,Radiance/Believe
Stickers: Combo Stickers/The Avenues,
6x6 Paper Pad: Believe
Binder Clips: Gold
Stamps: Amen
Noteworthy: Believe
Double Dot Ink: Licorice

See the Shopping Link  for more of my favourite supplies
 Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your pages look great.I don't think mine would look anything like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.