Saturday, April 2, 2016

Page Maps Sketch Challenge - BoBunny

Page Maps Sketch Challenge by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny and Pagemaps
Hi Everyone! How's your day? Today it's sooooo warm where I am, very warm for Spring in Canada, lol.. but I'm not complaining! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for a guest design spot at Page Maps. 
Becky Fleck was so sweet to invite our BoBunny team to work with her sketches this month.It's been awhile since I've done a double page sketch, so it was fun to work with that many photos again. Here's the sketch that I got to work with!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Tranquil, Exquisite,Charm, Wonderful/Soiree
6x6 Paper Pad: Soiree
Stickers:Combo Stickers/ Soiree, Clear Stickers/Beautiful Dreams
Noteworthy: Soiree
Double Dot Ink: Emerald
Stamps: Rough It Up

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.