Friday, June 1, 2012

Giddy Up



Today at ScrapFIT we have a new workout for you. This time it's a sketch by our wonderful creative director Diana. The prize is a scrapbook kit put together by our very own Sarah. You don't want to miss this challenge! 

You know when you just love a photo so much you have to use it twice? Well..this one of Noah I just couldn't resist when I got this October Afternoon Paper Line from Urban Scrapbook. It was full of cowboys and blue jeans. Now... our little guy in that Corona cowboy hat, had to do it, lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


                                                 October Afternoon Flower Sack
                                                         Mini Market Cream & Denim Letters
           Tin Pins

                                October Afternoon Sasparilla "Wide Open Spaces"
" Giddy Up"
" Dash Dalton"
"Tumbleweeds"

           



3 comments:

  1. This Sasparilla line is one of my OA favorites and I love the way you used it on this page Lynn!! Great job with the tin pins on the banner too...very, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable LO Lynn!! love how you used the pins on your banner!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.