Friday, June 1, 2012

You Can Find Me Here

It's a new month so that means a new challenge at Unique Crafters. This was a fun one. The challenge is BUTTONS! I went a little button crazy, but had a lot of fun. This is Ashley holding Daisy when she was just 10 weeks old. Too cute!!! So..hope you can drop by and join in the fun at Unique!! Great prizes to be won this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle "Paradise" Collection, "Bird in Paradise", "Earthy Dots", "Born to be Wild", "All Natural Leaves", Paper Flower Kit, Cardstock Stickers, Tim Holtz distress ink "Vintage Photo".

5 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee how you used the buttons and that photo is so PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another knock out with the LYB, Lynn!! I love the hexagon shapes on this one and the button borders you created around the shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this Lynn, the buttons, hexagons and that photo is just so cute, those puppies are adorable! your previous post layout is great too, you really have an eye for detail, love to come here and see your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet picture and cool colors you have uswed on this page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous LO. Love the hexagons and how you put the buttons around them and up the tree trunk!! So much fun!! Hi ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.